Careers at Unilink
At Unilink, we change people’s lives. This is done through innovation and excellence
View our openings Unilink Software Limited (naturalhr.net)
We are the leading global supplier of innovative software solutions for the criminal justice sector.
Our aim is to empower governments and businesses around the world to effectively secure their operating environments, intuitively manage data, become more efficient and believe in rehabilitation.
Internally, we encourage an open, collaborative, inclusive working environment. We continually engage and develop our wonderful people. We’re hiring talented, creative problem-solvers to help us change more lives across the globe with our award-winning technology. Join us!
As well as awesome colleagues and engaging work, there are loads of ways we help Unilink stars do the best work of their lives. We often review and enhance them, but here’s a brief overview of the benefits we offer right now. If you’d like more information on any of them, just ask!
- Annual Salary review
- Annual bonus based on company performance
Flexible working hours
- We trust you to do you job well, at times that suit you and your team
- If you are in support, you will have set hours
Working from home
We employ people from all over the UK so most of our employee’s work from home.
- If your job requires you to be in the office, we have modern offices in Newcastle, London & Southampton
- 25 days holiday a year, plus bank holidays
Health & Wellbeing
- 10 days paid sick leave
- Long term sickness cover, Full pay for at least your first sickness note
- Cycle to work scheme
- We will automatically enrol you after 3 months
- We offer a 5% employer contribution. You’ll need to pay 5% too
- You can opt out and we will pay 5% extra to your salary as a taxable benefit