Unilink is attending Offender Management 2018 Conference on Wednesday 21st March. The Forum will discuss and explore the implications of recent offender management reforms and effective methods for reducing re-offending rates. Attendees will hear about the impact of the new HM Prison and Probation Service and from a range of best practice case studies on how to effectively work across agencies to provide an integrated and innovative service that supports ex-offenders in probation and in the community.
Key Speakers Confirmed:
- Peter Dawson, Director, Prison Reform Trust
- Peter Clarke, HM Chief Inspector Prisons, HM Inspectorate of Prisons (HMIP)
- Dr Andy Williams, Principal Lecturer and PGRS Programme Area Leader, Institute of Criminal Justice Studies, University of Portsmouth
- Anne Fox, Chief Executive, Clinks
- Dame Glenys Stacey, HM Chief Inspector Probation, HM Inspectorate of Probation (HMIP)
Visit our stand for a chat or a demo.