The term “Unilink ” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Europoint, 5-11 Lavington Street, London, SE1 0NZ. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices, please contact us by email at email@example.com .
Collection and Use of User Details
When you register, and at other times, Unilink collects personally identifiable information that you provide voluntarily which includes such details as your name, address, job title and function, organisation, e-mail address and other information that you may provide. Unilink uses personal information in the following ways:-
- To notify you of new products, promotions and services
- To allow us to deliver content and advertising based on your characteristics and/or preferences
- To allow you to communicate on our website, using our forum and user groups functions while keeping with the most up to date information in regards with our business
The Contact Us form provides you with the opportunity of receiving information on new Unilink products and services.
Unilink will on no account pass or provide your information to third parties other than our email newsletter marketing partners.
Unilink takes physical, electronic and managerial steps to maintain the security and accuracy of personally identifiable information we collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorised access.
We may provide access to your personally identifiable information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of Unilink’s website, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors of Unilink’s website or the public. In those instances, the information is provided only for that purpose.